- good-for-day order
- Another term for day order.
- good-till-canceled (GTC) order
- An order that is in effect until it is either executed or canceled. GTC orders that are not executed or canceled expire automatically after a specified numbers of days. If you place a GTC order that is executed over several days, you will pay a separate commission based on each day's activity. See also day order.
Non-deposit investment products and services offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member FINRA/SIPC) are:
• not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured
• not guarantees or obligations of the credit union
• may involve investment risk, may lose value
Copyright © 1999-2014 CUSO Financial Services, L.P. All rights reserved.
Member FINRA/SIPC. eVISION® is a registered trademark of CFS.